Monday, March 31, 2014

La Perla Lingerie Winter 2014 Collection

The lovers of unique and luxurious lingerie already know La Perla brand that every time offers new line of stunning lingerie pieces. For coming winter La Perla represented brand new collection of sexy lingerie.

The philosophy of winter collection is sexuality and woman’s body. Styles are bold and dramatic. I should admit that I have never seen such lingerie and I almost fainted when I saw those pieces. I am totally sure that you are addicted to lingerie just like me and you will simply loose your breath.The main idea of Italian brand was to create line of sexy lingerie that included really effective pieces with details that would never be repeated. From color palette to textures and fabrics everything screams for sexuality. 

Besides of sexy bras and bottoms La Perla winter 2014 lingerie collection includes several pieces of sexy camisoles and corsets. The one that I liked most was red camisole with black lace details. This is actually one of several examples that are not transparent. Almost all combos are transparent with expensive lace.Bras are quite bold and dramatic; they are perfectly suitable for special occasions (if you know what I mean).

La Perla 2014 winter collection is epic not only with those ultra-hot lingerie pieces but also with models, their makeup, hairstyles, poses and interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment